1. How long is the lead time?
As for sample, 1-15 days depending on if they are in stock or not.
As for mass production, 25-65 working days depending on quantity and firing rate.
Please understand ceramic manufacture is a complex process, there are many factors may affect the production lead time.
2. What if your MOQ (minimum order quantity)?
Usually MOQ is 1000pcs per design/size, but negotiable.
3. Could you offer us OEM and ODM?
Yes, OEM & ODM are welcome!
And your patent right would be kept confidentially.
4. How to get a quotation and place an order?
(1) Send inquiry on pages of the item you are interested, or send a massage via Emails.
(2) We will reply within 24 hours. Confirm the specifics, price, lead time, artwork, payment term etc.
(3) Sign Proforma Invoice or contract.
(4) Customer make the payment for deposit and send us bank receipt.
(5) We will arrange production and inform you after payment arrived.
Pre-production sample will be made first according to your request. We will send you photos or samples to get your approval. After approval, we inform that we will arrange the mass production & inform the estimated time.
(6) Middle Production-send photos to show the production line which you can see your products in . Confirm the estimated delivery time again.
(7) End Production-Mass production products photos and samples will send to you for approval. You can also arrange the third party Inspection .
(8) Clients make payment for balance and we will arrange shipping of the goods.
(9) Order can be say “finish” when you receive the goods and satisfy with them.
(10) Please kindly send feedback to us about Quality , Service, Market Feedback & Suggestion. And we can do better.